Portrait Headshot Session – $99
-Your purchase includes digital download of all your best photos (usually 8-12 images) in high-resolution. These photos are processed and edited for optimal color, brightness, contrast, clarity, and white-balance. Light blemish retouching (if needed) is also included.
-20-30 minutes of shooting time, there is usually time for 2-3 outfit changes, if necessary.
-This session is recommended for professionals needing multiple business/executive portraits for their company website, Linkedin profile, resume, business card, Facebook page, etc.
– Corporate headshot clients can expect to receive their photos in 5 business days or less with groups fewer than 50 people.
– For groups greater than 50, please allow 5-10 business days for editing and electronic delivery.
– Images are e-mailed or delivered via digital download from our website.
– The balance is to be paid in full by the end of your session. Check, cash, or credit card (Square) is accepted. Individual sessions require a $50 deposit to book.
– A travel & setup fee will be included with your quote.
– Byron is available for on-location shooting throughout PA/NY and the continental United States.
– The local (NE PA/ST NY) travel & setup fee is $150. Inquire about pricing for travel to multiple locations.
What do I wear?
– Bring clothes that reflect the type of look you want to achieve. I always tell people to bring their favorite clothes to a headshot session.
– Keep it simple. Plain colors, black, gray, or white tops always look great. We want to keep the focus on your expression.
– Jewelery can be hit or miss – sometimes it’s fine, other times it can be distracting. Usually we’ll see how it looks with and without and make the call from there. Ultimately, it’s up to you!
What about makeup?
– It’s important to get your skin looking healthy before the shoot, I’d recommend putting on a good moisturizer before coming in.
– Try to keep the makeup looking as natural as possible. Too much makeup just won’t look good under the bright lights, so it’s best not to worry about getting fancy with anything you wouldn’t do on a daily basis.
– Also, keep in mind that any blemishes that pop up on the day can be easily retouched.